Connekt & FEA – – Fortune500 Advantages
- When businesses have a need for innovation, high quality & reliable designs, and shorter development times they turn to advanced technologies such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA). FEA is a 3D computer-aided numerical design-analysis approach that simulates and predicts product performance of all types.
- The FEA process divides your system into blocks (nodes & elements), appearing as a grid, so that the applicable equations of physics can be solved. With FEA we can simulate Structural, Thermal, Electromagnetics, flow/air cool, to name a few.
- FEA simulation can be done earlier in the design process at significantly lower cost compared to typical physical prototypes. By simulating, iterating, and optimizing a product (or process) on the computer we save our client’s time, reduce their risk, and improve competitiveness all while minimizing the cost per unit.
- The Connekt team has earned a reputation for being one of the best in the industry, offering high-quality, low-cost solutions. With our globally competitive pricing, we offer the opportunity to leverage the benefits associated with using a US domestic team while avoiding the timezone, risks and potential rework & time-lost when incorporating offshore providers.
- Specializing in Best-in-Class ANSYS FEA of devices large and small (in fact we have experience with 600′ structures down to micron-sized IC/RF chip features!), we provide a total concept solution from design and analysis right thru to production.
- The combined attention of our learned team yields highly vetted designs that ensure quality, reliability, and optimization for their intended purpose. We have the capacity to analyze parts with complex geometries and variations in material & wall thickness. Everything from Elevators & Rails, enclosures, Marine structures, consumer products, Energy products, handtools, IC/RF Chips, etc…. from 600′ to micron dimensions, our team has seen it and done it.
- We have the technologists on call to review your design, make recommendations, and perform the FEA using agreed industrial and client-specific standards. Approximately 95% of top Fortune500 Industrials invest millions$ to have in-house ANSYS FEA capabilities like this, yet we deliver this expertise and advantages on a moments notice, on an as-needed basis at great rates, to jump-start and accelerate your (big or small) product development process!
- Our “best-in-class” ANSYS FEA & Spaceclaim licenses are the heart of our operation. In addition to industry experience, our chief FEA investigator even honed his skills in the ANSYS software ASD distribution/sales channel. He helped 100’s of companies design better products faster, and is ready to address your individual requirements on every project. Our mobile precision portable ANSYS Workstation laptop, plus a large Intel tower, allows us to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for optimal availability and maximum efficiency.
- Using a combination of FEA and traditional calculation methods we deliver verified & validated solutions that match or best your specifications. We offer entire Sims as well as geom/mesh prep, mentoring, training, and implementation services, plus additional support services. We integrate with your process and deliver FEA advantages whether you have in-house capability or not.
Let Connekt help you with your next project. We’ll turn your ideas into successful and optimized solutions. Click here to get started