Plastic Injection Molding Services in Northern California
- When businesses have a need for high volume, intricate parts, they turn to plastic injection molding. This process provides a high level of production while minimizing the cost per unit.
- We offer high quality custom plastic injection molded part design to bring your vision to life. Whether you need to create a fully functional prototype or large volume production, we can make it happen.
- We specialize in the design of close-tolerance injection molding of all sized plastic parts. We provide a total concept solution from design to production, fulfillment, and packaging. The combined effort of our team of engineers results in molds that ensure quality, precision tolerances, and optimized cycle times.
- We are material experts and can make recommendations from among more than 100 commodity, engineering, and specialty plastics, including FDA, RoHS, REACH and NSF certified resins and HACCP-compliant materials.
- Our list of worldwide manufacturer’s integrate on-line vision inspection systems, SPC charting, as well as in-lab test, measurement, and inspection equipment to ensure tolerances, color, texture, physical appearance and mechanical characteristics match your specifications. In addition, our we offer custom packaging, safety stocking programs, just-in-time delivery as well as a number of other additional support services.
- Plastic Injection Molding is a method used to create custom products or parts using a mold, and injecting molten plastic into that mold and allowing it to solidify and take its shape. Plastic injection molding is highly popular for making parts in bulk quantity. It’s relatively cheaper compared to other options.
- Connekt LLC can help you bring your prototypes and designs to life by offering Custom Injection Molding Services in multiple cities in the United States, including Fremont, Auburn, San Jose and more. We use the best quality of plastic and ensure the safety and functionality of the design right from the beginning till the packaging.
- Let us help you with your next custom project. We’ll turn your concept into reality.
- Contact us to learn how we can build your product!
Request A Quote
We would love to connect with you. Make your next step the very best step… Reach out to us about your individual project needs. We are here to turn your ideas into reality.
Or give us a call: