- FEA Analysis & Consulting Services
- We provide a wide range of FEA consulting Services, driving product designs from a conceptual stage to reality.
- When businesses have a need for innovation, high-quality & reliable designs, and shorter development times they turn to advanced technologies such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA). FEA is a 3D computer-aided numerical design-analysis approach that simulates and predicts product performance of all types. The FEA process divides your system into blocks (nodes & elements), appearing as a grid so that the applicable equations of physics can be solved. With FEA we can simulate Structural, Thermal, Electromagnetics, flow/air cool, to name a few.
- FEA simulation can be done earlier in the design process at a significantly lower cost compared to typical physical prototypes. By simulating, iterating, and optimizing a product (or process) on the computer we save our client's time, reduce their risk, and improve competitiveness all while minimizing the cost per unit.
- The Connekt team has earned a reputation for being one of the best in the industry, offering high-quality, low-cost solutions. With our globally competitive pricing, we offer the opportunity to leverage the benefits associated with using a US domestic team while avoiding the timezone, risks, and potential rework & time-lost when incorporating offshore providers.
- Specializing in Best-in-Class ANSYS FEA of devices large and small (in fact we have experience with 600' structures down to micron-sized IC/RF chip features!), we provide a total concept solution from design and analysis right thru to production.
- The combined attention of our learned team yields highly vetted designs that ensure quality, reliability, and optimization for their intended purpose. We have the capacity to analyze parts with complex geometries and variations in material & wall thickness. Everything from Elevators & Rails, enclosures, Marine structures, consumer products, Energy products, handtools, IC/RF Chips, etc.... from 600' to micron dimensions, our team has seen it and done it.
- We have the technologists on call to review your design, make recommendations, and perform the FEA using agreed industrial and client-specific standards. Approximately 95% of top Fortune500 Industrials invest millions$$ to have in-house ANSYS FEA capabilities like this, yet we deliver this expertise and advantages on a moments notice, on an as-needed basis at great rates, to jump-start and accelerate your (big or small) product development process!
- Our "best-in-class" ANSYS FEA & Spaceclaim licenses are the heart of our operation. In addition to industry experience, our chief FEA investigator even honed his skills in the ANSYS software ASD distribution/sales channel. He helped 100's of companies design better products faster and is ready to address your individual requirements on every project. Our mobile precision portable ANSYS Workstation laptop, plus a large Intel tower, allows us to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for optimal availability and maximum efficiency.
- Using a combination of FEA and traditional calculation methods we deliver verified & validated solutions that match or best your specifications. We offer entire Sims as well as geom/mesh prep, mentoring, training, and implementation services, plus additional support services. We integrate with your process and deliver FEA advantages whether you have in-house capability or not.
- Let Connekt help you with your next project. We have all the tools you need to take your product from concept to reality.
- Contact us FEA Consulting Services and to learn how we can build your product!
- Areas of expertise in Electro-Mechanical Packaging Design include:
- Industrial design (ID)
- Sheet metal applications
- Plastic applications
- Extrusion or casting applications
- Rack and panel applications
- Weldments, fabrications, bracketry
- Product enclosures
- Thermal analysis, compliance testing
- Shock/Drop and vibration testing
- EMI /RFI, compliance/testing
- Conceptual design through prototype build /test/ debug
- Electro-Mechanical Packaging Design
- Electro-Mechanical Packaging is a "Hybrid" engineering assignment. Electro-Mechanical Packaging is a major discipline within the field of Mechanical Engineering and includes a wide variety of technologies. It refers to enclosures and the unique protective features built into the product itself, and not (only) to a shipping container. Electro-Mechanical Packaging applies both to end products and to components. Electro-Mechanical packaging of an electronic system must consider protection from mechanical damage, cooling, radio frequency noise emission, protection from electrostatic discharge, maintenance, operator convenience, and cost. Prototypes and industrial equipment made in small quantities may use standardized commercially available enclosures such as card cages or prefabricated boxes. Mass-market consumer devices may have highly specialized packaging to increase consumer appeal.
- Connekt, LLC provides electro-mechanical packaging design (E/M Packaging) for nearly any product packaging requirement, whether structural, functional or aesthetic. Connekt applies a rich knowledge of a broad range of manufacturing processes to develop a cost-effective packaging solution for high volume production of your product.
- Contact us to learn how we can build your product!
- Plastic Injection Molding
- When businesses have a need for high volume, intricate parts, they turn to plastic injection molding. This process provides a high level of production while minimizing the cost per unit.
- We offer high quality custom plastic injection molded part design to bring your vision to life. Whether you need to create a fully functional prototype or large volume production, we can make it happen.
- We specialize in the design of close-tolerance injection molding of all sized plastic parts. We provide a total concept solution from design to production, fulfillment, and packaging. The combined effort of our team of engineers results in molds that ensure quality, precision tolerances, and optimized cycle times.
- We are material experts and can make recommendations from among more than 100 commodity, engineering, and specialty plastics, including FDA, RoHS, REACH and NSF certified resins and HACCP- compliant materials.
- Our list of worldwide manufacturer’s integrate on-line vision inspection systems, SPC charting, as well as in-lab test, measurement, and inspection equipment to ensure tolerances, color, texture, physical appearance and mechanical characteristics match your specifications. In addition, our we offer custom packaging, safety stocking programs, just-in-time delivery as well as a number of other additional support services.
- Let us help you with your next custom project. We'll turn your concept into reality.
- Contact us to learn how we can build your product!
- Rapid Prototypes
- Prototyping is the phase of product development where your concepts and 3D CAD designs become physical products. At Connekt, we understand that every product, project, and inventor have different needs. Whether it be used for testing, a focus group, or an investor presentation, we want to build you a prototype to fit your needs entirely.
- At Connekt we design and fabricate prototypes to look, feel, and perform like production parts. Our prototyping capabilities are outfitted with all the best-in-class state of the art equipment necessary to fully fabricate your product. The mechanical, electrical and software design elements of your product are all developed concurrently into one completely functional product. They are then used for a wide range of different purposes like validation of form, fit and function as well as marketing demonstrations and presentations. The prototyping process is paramount because it allows you to test product features, manufacturing processes, assembly methods and user experiences before full-scale production. The feedback and information you can gather from prototype testing is crucial in implementing and launching a successful product.
- The Connekt team has earned a reputation for being one of the best in the industry, offering high-quality, low-cost prototype solutions. With over 35 years of industry experience Connekt is the perfect strategic partner to determine the optimum design for your project.
- We have all the tools you need to take your product from concept to reality. Contact us to learn how we can build your product!
- 3D Printing Services
- 3D printing is a manufacturing technique, more and more used today to make proofs of concept, prototypes or end-products. Companies are implementing 3D printing at different stages of their manufacturing processes and rethinking their business strategy with this competitive advantage.
Engineers, designers, and even hobbyists are elaborating innovative applications of this cutting-edge technology. 3D printing is a technique which builds objects layer by layer from a 3D file. The process is literally transforming a digital version of an object, into a physical version.
How does 3D printing work? There is not one unique way to 3D print. Indeed, when thinking about 3D printing, a lot of people are still thinking about the FDM process. But 3D printing is much more than that.
There are actually several possibilities, and technologies to create parts additively. The choice of your 3D printing technology and the material will be determined by your project. What properties do you need? What resistance?
How to select the right 3D printing technology? All 3D printing processes have their own advantages and limitations. All industries and all projects have different requirements and the nature of your project will help you determine which process and which material will be perfectly adapted to your 3D printing idea.
Choosing the right 3D printing process and material will participate in the success of your 3D printing experience. The mechanical properties of your object will depend on the mechanical properties of the material you chose at 3D design services in Auburn CA .
Do you need a flexible or rubber-like material? A heat resistant material? Do you need to find the cheapest material for your prototypes, or do you need to get the most detailed parts to create your end product? The possibilities are endless, but once you’ve found the perfect process for you, be sure to check the design guidelines of the materials and process, to make the most of the additive manufacturing process and get all the interesting properties of the 3D printing material.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Depending on how complex your new product design is, it will take from 2 to 4 months to complete the process to get you working prototypes. To get a free estimate to discuss your specific design criteria, contact us to schedule a free consultation with a lead engineer.
Great question! To get a free estimate to make a prototype, contact us to schedule a free consultation with a lead engineer. We will build a customized strategy that will include an estimate for the cost to deliver a prototype to you that meets your individual needs.
As a cornerstone value of our company, every conversation you have with us is guaranteed confidential. We understand you may be interested in signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with us prior to discussing the finer details about your project for peace of mind. You may request a signed NDA by contacting us through our web form or calling us at (530) 446-3381. One of our team members will be happy to assist you.
The only thing you need to start a project is an idea. Contact us to schedule a free consultation with a lead engineer to discuss your specific project needs in finer detail. Any previous work and project resources (including paper napkin sketches) are always helpful to better understand the scope of the product. Finally, if you need help to protect your Intellectual Property (IP) we will put you in contact with one of our Patent Attorneys.